Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sexy Chameleon : James Franco

James Franco is hot. and the man. I think that I love him.


I mean, he 's not as well known as he should be and especially not in the comedic world, but he is hilarious!!! I don't remember the first flick I saw him in but I know he was sexy in Annapolis or whatever, and also in the spider man movies.. but not funny. Then I saw pineapple express and realized he is a chameleon. A sexy chameleon.


Most recently my little brother put me on to funnyordie.com. The most underrated website I've come across in a while... that further proves James Franco is the man.

Theres a lot of random stuff on there, but this isn't like youtube at all. From what I gather, you don't get your 'claim to fame' via funnyordie.com-- simply because most of the people posting videos are already famous! All the funny people we see in movies (or directing the movies we see) upload funny videos. really funny videos. Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, Jason Siegel, JAMES FRANCO!.... New or old, they're probably there.

I love it, I love James Franco, so much I actually capitalized his initials.

Check him out.. and Mila Kunis (who I'd love to see in a serious role, so i can also label her a sexy chameleon...) >> The Hills with James Franco and Mila Kunis

1 comments:

Dianna said...

Come see more of James @ heyfranco.blogspot.com and then head on over to jamesfranco.proboards77.com for more pics & info! You won't be disappointed!